red as blood, skin as white as snow, and hair as black as coal. She is Snow White, the fairest of them all.
- Using a foundation a couple shades lighter then your skin tone, apply on your face. We use lighter foundation because Snow White had very fair skin. Make sure this is applied evenly through out your face.
- Using a concealer a couple shades lighter then your skin, apply under your eyes to cover dark circles. Snow white never had dark circles, actually, none of the princesses did. Set your face with powder.
- Fill in your eyebrows a dark brown. We don't want to use a black, because it may look to harsh. Shape the eyebrows correctly, the way she has it in the movie.
- Using a white eyeshadow, apply under your eyebrow, in the corner of the eye (wear your tear duct is) and in the center of your eye lid. This is to make your eye look brighter and more awake.
- Using a white eyeliner, apply on your lower water line. This is safe. It's to make your eye look bigger.
- Using a Soft matte brown or light blue, apply in the crease of your eye. Blend this to the brow bone. Make sure the color is very soft.
- Using a brown liquid eye liner, line your lids, very close to the lash line. Brown is more natural looking.
- Now, put on some fake eye lashes. Apply mascara on after to make it look more natural.
- Apply a soft pink blush on your cheeks. Very soft pink is perfect!
- Now for the red lips. Put on a bright red lipstick, to create the lips as red as blood.